RENOVATION PRIME POWER / ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION / FEEDERS AND STEP DOWN TRANSFORMER BUILDING, BALAD AIR BASE - IRAQ
Renovate Prime Power/ Electrical Distribution/ Feeders and Step Down Transformer Building, Balad, IRAQ
- Renovate/repair/update/overhaul Prime Power Plant systems to provide 25.5 MW generator capacity with infrastructure for 25.5 MW generator capacity.
- Provide prime power to existing and new facilities, extend prime power and associated infrastructure as noted herein.
- Extend new 11kV feeders from Base Step-Down Facility, (Bldg. 5010), to existing Prime Power Plant to provide 32 MVA capacity in each feeder.
- Provide demolition and replacement of 11kV/33kV equipment and cables at Step-Down Building 5010 to provide 32 MVA capacity
- Provide new underground cables from the 33kV switchgear to the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity (MoE) 33kV overhead towers. Final connection to tower conductors by MoE.
77 Construction Company provides all labor and materials to conduct assessments, surveys, and develop detailed final engineering design documents, technical specifications, and analysis of the electrical loads, coordination, and arc flash protection. Also 77 CC provides construction services necessary for the demolition and reconstruction of a complete and operational electrical system.
In addition to this 77 CC constructs building enclosures around the three existing switchgear lineups at the
Prime Power Plant Site, constructs an administrative area at Control Room A, performs site improvements to fences and roads, and provides non 11kV/33kV related renovations to Step-Down Bldg. 5010.